Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Working on New Designs


With all the craziness of the Holidays, I took a little hiatus.  That and my laptop was out of service, but now the technical difficulties have been fixed.  I am currently working one Valentine's Hair Bows and Clips and will post pictures as soon as I have completed them(this time I really will barring any more technical difficulties).  I am also currently taking requests, if you have something in mind, convo me via KeelyMaeDesigns@gmail.com.  I always will do my best to accommodate all requests.

Also, I am excited to announce a giveaway for one of my Hair Bows.  Check here often, I will post a link for the giveaway when it starts for a chance to enter!  Until we meet again, Happy MLK Day!  Use this day to think of how we can volunteer to help make this a better place for us to live in harmony :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts