Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Just For Fun

I quickly just wanted to share some more lovely photos of my favorite model wearing her hair fashions.
 Above, was the first Large Fleur we did because my Daughter absolutely loved the red and white pattern and I do like to oblige her requests on occasion (all the time). It was perfect for the Fourth of July! 

Each year, we make a Calendar for our closest Family Members. This was a quick little impromptu photo shoot I did with the kids. For  a girl that hates to have her picture taken, I do on occasion get a great shot of her! Fabulous!

This time around, I do plan to incorporate more photos of my little one wearing her bows and I do hope you all enjoy them and that it helps to see the bows on a girl of small stature to better know size and proportion. There is a method to my madness most of the time, most of the time. Please give some feedback, do you like some of the changes? Is there something you would like to see more of? Ideas to coordinate with an outfit? I am open to new ideas too, send them to KeelyMaeDesigns@gmail.com. My bow skills are wide, please pick my brain!

1 comment:

  1. I'm brewing up ideas! I might be contacting you for some red-and-white for Christmas and maybe something in the browns for fall - I'll let you know once I pull out her winter stuff :) Cute bows!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts