Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Beginning

This is the beginning of a new venture for me and my family. I've been crafting hair bows and clippies for a few years now and have decided to finally share my crafts with those that enjoy hand crafted goods! My main focus is making hair clips for the little ones, but I will mix it up here and there. Especially because sometimes, us moms like to have something pretty to put in our hair too.

Without further ado, I will share a few of the clips I've put together. All clips shown, in this post, are on a lined alligator clip. I also will take requests, so if there is something you are looking for or if you simply just want a different color of ribbon, please contact me via my e-mail which is listed on my profile or you can leave a comment. Thank you and please visit this blog often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts