Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Custom Orders

I recently finished some custom orders and would like to share some photos of those. If any one likes any of these custom orders, you may request them. I will take requests and everything is limited upon availability of materials.

These are a bunch of 21 pins/clips that was requested by my Sister to give as a graduation gift for her group of girls. I just completed this order last week!

With these being on a pin/clip, you have the option to pin it to a scarf, clip it to a necklace or with the headband shown above.  I attached some ribbon to it to make it an interchangeable one to use for any clips! I have also personally added one to my accessories and I LOVE it! Very versatile!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave your question or comment at the bottom of this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts