Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall/Thanksgiving Designs!

I am so excited to unveil my Fall and Thanksgiving Designs!  I only hope that everyone enjoys these as much as I have loved creating them :)

Felt Flowers, perfect for Fall!  These colors will go with any outfit!  All Felt Flowers are on a lined Alligator Clip and each flower is personally hand stitched by none other than myself.  Honestly the pictures don't do them justice, these are absolutely adorable!


 I can make Hair Bows of any size preferred.  The two photos below are of a 5 1/2in. Hair Bow.  Also, for those who aren't into bows, we also have a Thanksgiving Themed Bow Tie Clip available and Fall Themed Hair Clips!  All are on a lined Alligator Clip.  For hair bows, we also have two sizes of French Barrett in a medium and small size, available by request.


Though we do have a few items available for sale, most items are made as they are ordered.  I aim to please any tastes and styles, if you have any questions or requests, please leave a comment or send an email to KeelyMaeDesigns@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts